- S/N: 148
- Impact Energy Blow: 4746 N-m / 483.9 kgf-m
- Maximum Blows Per minute: 45
- Pressure Range: 162 - 207 bar
- Flow Range: 40 - 78 lpm
- Weight: 699 kg
- Overall Width: 46 cm
- Overall Height: 166 cm
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 82° C
- Manufacturer data in PDF available.
Unit is in as new condition.
The Cyclone Drop Hammer was developed specifically for the
demolition and recycling industries to break-up or crack concrete slabs.
• Shock Free - Patented “skid” system keeps the Cyclone grounded
and dissipates the shock as it pulverizes the concrete.
• Moveable Hammer Pin - For adjusting impact energy.
• Minimal Setup Time - Increased productivity.
• Low Maintenance - Field serviceable, no special tools required.
• Heavy Duty Buffer System - Absorbs impact of a “mis-hit”.
• Easy Operation - Reduces operator error and fatigue.
• Compact Design - Makes transport simple.
• Simple Hook-Up - Allows for easy change of attachments.
• Low Investment - High production results in the lowest cost
per yard-ton figures attainable.